Saturday, July 14, 2012

5 things

i was browsing through some blog ideas the other day and i came across some questions i thought would be fun to answer. my husband, Ammon and i had fun answering them and had a few good laughs. we may have come up with a few answers we can't post on a blog for everyone to see--wink wink. feel free to reply with your answers too!


5 activities that you enjoy doing:
crafty things--- but only one project at a time! 
taking a test when i know all the answers
running in perfect weather
teaching people! from the little things at work, to the students i substitute teach.
games. especially when i'm winning :)

ammon:
exercising
reading
being with people i love
jamming with my bros
eating good food


5 things that you would like to learn:
spanish!
how to tie a cherry stem in a knot with my mouth! 
riding a wave board! i've tried so many times, and still can't do it!
graphic design
ice skating backwards

ammon:
the piano
spanish
auto mechanics
deeper understanding of music theory
what really happened to the dinosaurs...



5 silly things that you would like to do but you never had courage to do them:
use a urinal haha
sleep in a roundabout
cut my hair really short
pay for someone's groceries behind me
talk to someone famous

ammon:
sing karaoke
dance at a dance party

   that's it...



5 places that you enjoy visiting:
moab
lake powell
my bed
the temple 
my imagiNATION


ammon:
sundance
the canyon
the beach
my family's house
the park


5 situations when you felt proud of yourself:
taking the accuplacer test at UVU and getting a low score (one that wasn't high enough to get into the 1050 class) then studying my bum off for 2 weeks, taking it again, and getting a score high enough to place in the classes 2 levels above the 1050 class. 
my wedding day
removing the last acrylic nail from my finger after 2 months of wearing them
a guest i served at brick oven wrote a letter thanking me for my exceptional service in detail and sent it to the main office--- my manager said it was the biggest compliment a server has received from brick oven in a long time and i  received a free dinner!
4.0 last semester 

ammon:
playing with my band and opening for Mae
my wedding day
getting good grades
when i saved a kid's life at seven peaks
getting the Melchizedek priesthood



5 things you enjoyed eating when you were a child:
jello
squished up bread
my parent's hidden snacks
peanut butter spoon
smiley fruit snacks from wal-mart


ammon:
pizza... still do
tapioca pudding
milk and cereal with cream on it
string cheese
happy meals-but my mom never got me them because they're a rip off




Ammon opening for Mae
Ammon and Neephs on our wedding day

One of my favorite wedding pictures!



St. George Temple
Sundance





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...