Tuesday, July 10, 2012

i'm a little behind...

yesterday i discovered what other people discovered a long time ago...

a webcam!

let me back up a little. 
ammon and i are uh... a little behind in technology. 
neither of us owned a working laptop before we got married. 
i don't have a touchscreen anything.
a "smart phone" in my eyes just means i know how to use it.
 i don't have a mac. 
i've had the same i-pod since my senior year of high school. 
app sounds like nap
and i still carry my scriptures to church


so. you can imagine the excitement i was experiencing when i discovered that our new laptop (an hp) has a webcam built INSIDE it! whoah! i may have gotten a little carried away...

just a little excited here...

i can put stamps on my picture!?

childish...

overwhelmed

maybe one day i'll be caught up with the rest of the world. for now...
i still color on paper 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...