Wednesday, August 29, 2012

wake me up when mid-december ends

Um, hi. 

One moment while I bang my head on the keyboard. 
y6y6yyttii 7 7r5r455tttttt 6y77y7y6t6

Whew! Okay, that helped a little. Feel free to try it...

Well. School is officially causing me high anxiety. 
I don't think I was exactly prepared for what's coming. 
I suffer from "if I can't see a list of everything I need to do, then I freak out" syndrome. 
I tried making my own list. And soon gave up. 
So, I'm kinda freaking out and my heart-rate has increased to a light-jog even when I'm sleeping.

Okay, it's not that bad. But these next few months are going to be busy, busy, busy. So, if I don't post on here too often you'll know why.

{can someone please fast forward time and make it Christmas?}







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...