Monday, November 5, 2012

Field with the 6th Graders

Oh hey. Just dropping by real quick to show you a little bit of what I've been up to. 
Currently I am doing field work for my program.
That means 50+ hours in an elementary school teaching lesson plans! 

Here is the digital story that my field partners and I made: (we're pretty proud of it.)

  
The kids loved it! And our coordinating teacher wants to use it too!

And here's what I'm teaching tomorrow: 
Mesopotamia

I'm pretty excited. We're going to review the basics and then write our names using cuneiform in clay tablets!


2 comments:

  1. Very good. Informative and fun.Keep creating. You have great talent. Mesopotamia sounds interesting, too. Hope you and Ammon can join us for family Thanksgiving this year.Love ya a lott!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks grandma! I remember how you would always let me do creative projects whenever we got together. I love that about you! And I should be seeing you for Thanksgiving!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...