Thursday, November 22, 2012

Why yes I am blogging on Thanksgiving Day

I've decided that being married is sometimes like having divorced parents. There are two sets of families that love us very much. Both families are of equal importance so when it comes to the holidays, it can be kind of stressful trying to find a way to attend both families. And of course we want to spend as much time with each family too. Today for Thanksgiving it worked out perfectly and we get to spend time with both of our extended family. Ammon's grandma in the afternoon and my aunt's house for games in the evening. I'm pretty stoked for both. And I'm also secretly happy that I didn't have to cook a thing. 
{we were in charge of pumpkin pie and i uh purchased one from brick oven. what can i say? i got a really good deal and their pie is one of the best}

Happy Thanksgiving!


"How magnificently we are blessed! Oh how thankful we out to be! Cultivate the spirit of thanksgiving in your lives. Make it of the very nature of your lives. It will impart an added dimension to your character that will give depth and strength." -President Gordon B. Hinckley 









1 comment:

  1. I love that you compared it to having divorced parents - that describes it perfectly on occasion! You simply can't be in two places at once, and it's difficult at times - but such a blessing to be so loved! I love your blog - so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...