Sunday, April 7, 2013

general conference

General conference is the best. The following picture is not flattering at all. And I had no idea Ammon even took it until just barely while uploading all of my spring break pictures. However, I decided to post it because it perfectly sums up why I love General Conference.


As you can see (on the far left), we've got what I like to call "the good word" playing on the laptop
then you've got me. in my pjs. 
then there's cereal boxes scattered about (organic these days) to snack on
blockus to keep me alert
and my journal to the right for those times I hear something so good and I don't want to forget
yup. that about sums it up.

But in all seriousness, I love General Conference. Everything the profound speakers say bear testimony of things that are true and of things I almost always need to improve on. 

If you haven't had a chance to hear Elder Holland's talk. Watch it here. 
{he's my fave speaker. hands down.}



p.s. spring break pictures soon to come :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes, the conference set up :) so, so wonderful. I did a little deep cleaning while watching this year too :) I should try blockus, good idea. And agreed, elder Hollands talk was so powerful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...