Wednesday, June 12, 2013

brave

Sooooo, my friend Brianna and I made a music video. It's to my new favorite song. Not only are you going to watch us dancing around like a couple crazies, but you're also going to listen to one of the best songs ever! As soon as Brianna introduced this song to me, I listened to it at least 3 times in a row, downloaded it on my i-pod, and now I listen to it every single time I go for a run or I'm cleaning my house! Oh, and then there's the fact that we made a music video.

So there you have it folks. Without further ado, 
Brave: by Sara Bareilles. Music video featuring Brianna Call and Leah Lott


And then we took these:

I seriously love this girl! We have have so many things in common that it's no wonder we became instant friends. She brings the crazy side out of me and I like confiding in her because we always end up having these deep conversations on life and different ways to look at it.
{More to come on this girl when I finally blog about her}

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! And, I love YOU so much, seriously girl, let's be friends forever, k?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...