Sunday, July 13, 2014

my 4th of july

Woke up earlier than I had all summer.
Tried to find my friend Haylee in the Freedom Run near Brick Oven with Ammon.
Ran to catch up with her.
Walked the rest of the race with her.
Did not cross the finish line because we didn't pay to run.
Enjoyed all-you-can-eat-french-toast with my husband at Kneaders during the parade. 
Played Roller Coaster Tycoon for a couple hours.
Worked in the Party/Fest section at Brick Oven with my favorite teammate/my husband. 
Made $10 an hour.
Brick Oven closed early at 8.
Left work at 9:15.
Joined Mark & Rachelle in our hiking clothes.
Hiked the Y to the first lookout spot.
Sat on our blanket and watched the fireworks from above.
Drove home in horrible traffic, but still made it back in less than an hour.

Sporting our 4th of July shirts before getting breakfast

Driving to Kneaders

We brought Cheese and Crackers to work

Playing Roller Coaster Tycoon

The bottom of the trail

Sitting on our blanket, waiting for the fireworks to start









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...