Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DIY feather tee

A couple months ago, a friend of mine introduced the word "refashion" to me. I'm not the sewing type, so this word was not yet in my vocabulary. That is, until I typed it into Pinterest. If you type this word into Pinterest, a whole new world will pop up on your computer screen. You can refashion clothes by sewing them, dyeing them, or by using fabric pens. 

One refashion idea I came across was a feather tee from Merrick's Art. (A blog you will by dying to follow after just a few clicks) And then I tried it out myself. All you need is a light-colored t-shirt. (I got mine from Cotton On for $5) and a fabric pen. ($3 at Joanne's.) Here are the results:


I love it! 




Sincerely Jules. Merrick's Art. Then me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...